Grace members throughout the metro come to Grace as a community of faith where we welcome all people to worship, to learn, to serve, and to pray.
Grace welcomes you to worship with us!
- Our facilities are accessible for the mobility-impaired.
- Anyone who believes is welcome to commune at Grace.
- Nursery available during all worship services.
As part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), the people of Grace Lutheran Church:
- Confess the Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe
- Jesus Christ is the Word of God incarnate, through whom everything was made and through whose life, death, and resurrection God fashions a new creation.
- The proclamation of God's message to us as both Law and Gospel is the Word of God, revealing judgment and mercy through word and deed, beginning with the Word in creation, continuing in the history of Israel, and centering in all its fullness in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- The canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the written Word of God. Inspired by God's Spirit speaking through their authors, they record and announce God's revelation centering in Jesus Christ. Through them God's Spirit speaks to us to create and sustain Christian faith and fellowship for service in the world.
- Accept the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and the authoritative source and norm of our proclamation, faith, and life.
To learn more about what we believe, visit www.elca.org/What-We-Believe.aspx